Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring Oreos!

Remember the Seinfeld episode where Elaine eats the $29,000 slice of King Edward VIII's wedding cake that her boss won at an auction because she has an addiction to afternoon sweets?

Well that is EXACTLY what I have. Practically every day there are sweets sent to our show and I can never pass them up. So on the off days where there's nothing in the kitchen, I turn into a sugar fiend. My latest obsession is Spring Oreos. They are far better than regular Oreos because they have yellow centers. This makes them sublime. The best fiance ever has to run out and buy them for me when we get low. It's that bad. I'm either going to appear as the first ever Oreo-addict on Intervention, or I'm going to figure out a way to incorporate them into my wedding.
Top left image from Martha Stewart Weddings
I love the tiered Oreo cake!  But with my Spring Oreos of course.  I only have had 4 left.

I wonder if anyone else has ever determined their wedding color palette based upon a Nabisco product?


P.S.  In case you were wondering, my addiction to Spring Oreos has unfortunately not made spring come any quicker here in NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment